Syracuse University Buildings:


2331 South Salina Street

2331 South Salina St
2331 South Salina Street

Constructed: Prior to 1920
Acquired by Syracuse University: 2010
Opened to Public: January 26, 2011
Funding: State grant secured by Home HeadQuarters, with additional funds from SU
Materials: Wood frame
Space: 2,844 square feet

Notes:

Built as a residence, the building also housed a hair salon and a consignment shop before its renovation in 2010. As the South Side Communications Center, open access computer clusters and office space were created.