Syracuse University Buildings:


2610 South Salina Street

2610 South Salina St
2610 South Salina St

Constructed: 1928
Leased by Syracuse University: 2006
Opened to Public: April 1, 2006
Style: French Modern
Materials: cement façade
Space: 13,000 square feet

Notes:

Originally named the Brighton Theater, the building housed a movie theater for many years. Converted to a carpet showroom and furniture warehouse prior to being acquired by SU, the interior was remodeled to create office spaces for small businesses participating in the Whitman School's South Side Innovation Center program.