Syracuse University Buildings:


805 East Genesee Street

805 E. Genesee St
805 East Genesee St

Constructed: Prior to 1921
Materials: brick and limestone
Leased by SU: 2005
Design Consultant for 2005 Renovations: Scott Ruff, Professor of Architecture, SU
Space: Offices, Black Box Theatre and three art gallery spaces

Notes:

During the 1920s and 1930s housed car dealerships and, in 1954, a medical supply company. In 2005, became home to both the Paul Robeson Performing Arts Company and the Community Folk Art Center, community outreach components of the African American Studies Department.