Syracuse University Buildings:


Crouse House

Crouse House
Crouse House, Image 13-0560

Constructed: prior to 1904
Donated to SU in 1955: Mrs. Huntington B. Crouse
Dedicated: May 2, 1956
Materials: wood frame
Location: 400 Comstock Avenue
Demolished: March 1963

Notes:

Mrs. Crouse donated her home to SU for use by Hendricks Chapel organizations. It became the home of the School of Social Work in 1957, but was demolished to make way for Haven Hall.