Syracuse University Buildings:


Graham Dining Center

Graham Dining Center
Graham Dining Center

Construction Began: Spring 1957
Occupied: September 1958
Dedicated: November 14, 1958
Architects: Harry A. and F. Curtis King
Contractor: White Construction Company, New York
Interior Design: Ralph A. Laidlaw, professor, SU School of Art
Space: 2 stories
Cost: $3.4 million (included Day Hall)
Funding: Financed through U.S. Housing and Home Finance Agency
Location: 1 Mount Olympus Drive, between Day and Flint Halls
Named for: Dr. William Pratt Graham, Chancellor 1937 to 1942

Notes:

Graham Dining Center was connected to Day and Flint Halls via a tunnel and offered dining on the upper level and a bookstore on the lower.