Syracuse University Buildings:


M-17 Skytop

M-17 Skytop
M-17 Skytop

Constructed: 1959
Renovations Began: 1986
Building Occupied: October 1986
Named for: Nursery school named for Bernice M. Wright, Dean of College of Home Economics, 1964-1973
Cost for 1986 renovations: $279,000 - including renovations to M-0 & M-1
Contractor for 1986 renovation: Haynor-Hoyt Corp., Syracuse
Location: Lambreth Lane, South Campus
Space: 5400 square feet

Notes:

Originally constructed for use by the Air Force Institute of Technology, M-17 was the first to replace the temporary barracks then in use.