Syracuse University Buildings:


Myers Block

Myers Block
Myers Block, Image 10-0114

Occupied by SU: May 1871
First Classes Held: September 5, 1871
Final Classes Held: April 30, 1873
Location: Southeast corner of Montgomery and East Genesee Streets
Space: Upper floors of commercial building

Notes:

The first home of Syracuse University, the second floor held classrooms, a library, a reading room and faculty offices. The third floor held classrooms and a chemistry lab; the fourth floor held a chapel and assembly room.