Syracuse University Buildings:


Nursing School Building 1952-1972

Nursing School Building 1945-1952
Nursing School Building 1972-2006

School of Nursing Building 1952-1972
School of Nursing Building 1952-1972, Image 13-0238

Building Occupied: February 14, 1952
Open House Held: March 20, 1952
Demolished: 1972
Location: 103 Waverly Avenue
Space: approximately 3500 square feet

Notes:

In early 1952, the School of Nursing moved into what was known as "Prefab 37." While it was supposed to be a temporary location, the prefab was used until 1972 when the College (no longer School) of Nursing moved to 426 Ostrom Avenue. The structure was razed for a parking lot.