Syracuse University Buildings:


Marilyn and William Tennity Ice Skating Pavilion

Tennity Ice Skating Pavilion
Tennity Ice Skating Pavilion, SU Photo & Imaging RS 8933

Ground Broken: September 24, 1999
Dedicated: September 29, 2000
Building Occupied: October 13, 2000
Named for: Marilyn (class of 1942) and William Tennity
Funding: $3.9 million gift
Location: 511 Skytop Road, South Campus
Space: Built housing two sheets of ice - an 85' x 200' regulation sized rink - and a smaller, oval shaped 85' x 94' studio rink for recreational skating; 300-seat bleacher area; locker rooms; skate rental shop and pro shop.

Notes:

Rink's Zamboni ice resurfacer nicknamed "Old Bill T," in honor of William Tennity.


For more information on SU Athletic facilities: http://www.suathletics.com/facilities/facilities.aspx?tab=facilities2