Exhibitions:


From Fraternity to Alumni: 100 Years of the Goldstein Alumni and Faculty Center - The 'Deke' House: 1903-1974 Slideshow


The Delta Kappa Epsilon Chapter House opened on June 9, 1903, facing what was then the southern end of Walnut Park. The house accommodated 14 men in 7 study rooms on the second floor, and 7 sleeping rooms on the third. There were servants' quarters and even a "cozy little smoking room."

100 Years of the Goldstein Alumni and Faculty Center 100 Years of the Goldstein Alumni and Faculty Center 100 Years of the Goldstein Alumni and Faculty Center 100 Years of the Goldstein Alumni and Faculty Center 100 Years of the Goldstein Alumni and Faculty Center 100 Years of the Goldstein Alumni and Faculty Center 100 Years of the Goldstein Alumni and Faculty Center 100 Years of the Goldstein Alumni and Faculty Center 100 Years of the Goldstein Alumni and Faculty Center 100 Years of the Goldstein Alumni and Faculty Center 100 Years of the Goldstein Alumni and Faculty Center 100 Years of the Goldstein Alumni and Faculty Center 100 Years of the Goldstein Alumni and Faculty Center